


On Saturday, March 29th, Lexie turned 6 months old. I had no idea what a train-wreck I would be. Seriously, it is true, once you have kids you turn in to such a mush-ball. I already know that I am going to be that annoying mother that is always telling her kids...."It feels like we just took you home from the hospital."
At 6 months she is super active. Here is glimpse of some of the things she is doing these days.
* Sitting up on her own
* Rolling over- non-stop
* Laughing- a lot
* Singing- okay maybe just babbling
* Scooting
* Eating 2 meals of solids each day
* Still Breastfeeding
We also had her 6 month well baby checkup. Doctor said she seems to be doing great, he commented on her happy disposition and strength. She now weighs 16lbs5oz (50th %) and is 26.75inches long (75-90%.)
No comments:
Post a Comment