Lexie and I went to our first political rally, for Dino Rossi (running for WA state gov.) Travis and I have been huge fans of Dino since he last ran in 2004. When he won the vote count twice, then somehow votes showed up for his opponent and he lost the race. Yes, we think it is as fishy as it sounds.
Dino had some excellent ideas for the state and is such a strong fiscal conservative. It was a blast getting to cheer him on. There were also several other politicans who were running for office there, so it was nice to put a face to a name. Lexie was waving and clapping the whole time. Afterward, Dino took a minute to meet us and he was so nice!
The day after the election was so hard on me, I had prepared myself for some of the other race outcomes but I was totally bummed about Dino losing to someone who has been so ineffective! And she annoys me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment