Our "Prom Picture." Notice the hands positioned so nicely.
The charming Safety man.
We don't get out much : )
Also known as mom and dad's night out. Travis was invited by his company to attend this fancy event at the Seattle Marriott. We took the opportunity to get all dressed up, get a baby sitter, and enjoy some adult time out of the house.
We had a great time visiting with Travis's co-workers and colleagues in the field. The food and drinks are always amazing at this event. I have to admit, I did worry a bit about Lexie after about 2 hours there...knowing she would get tired and want to nurse before bed. However, she did great with Nana and Papa Brock and we returned a little after 10pm to find her sound asleep in Papa's lap. I am sure she had as much fun as we did!
No comments:
Post a Comment