Here was a picture that we took when I was 30 weeks along. At this point I was still feeling pretty good and not "huge." I had only gained about 13 pounds total for whole pregnancy. That has all changed now. I really wish I would of done a better job at updating on the pregnancy, as I know it will fun to look back on someday. From this point on, I will try to do weekly or bi-weekly updates until our (still un-named) baby boy arrives.
Thursday, August 13, 2009
30 weeks
Here was a picture that we took when I was 30 weeks along. At this point I was still feeling pretty good and not "huge." I had only gained about 13 pounds total for whole pregnancy. That has all changed now. I really wish I would of done a better job at updating on the pregnancy, as I know it will fun to look back on someday. From this point on, I will try to do weekly or bi-weekly updates until our (still un-named) baby boy arrives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment