

Our little girl ran her first race back in June. It ironically was called, "the diaper dash." Ironic, only because she was potty trained the week prior. Regardless, she was so pumped up for this race. We really had her training hard. She smoked it! My Dad, came all the way from Olympia to capture these super sweet pictures that I know I will cherish forever.
I have ran the 5k 3 times in the past, but this year ran the 12K. With my dear mommy friends, Bree and Aimee also running it. I can't remember what my time was but I know I wasn't that thrilled with it. I blame this mostly on a 7 month old who will remain nameless, and likes to party at all hours of the night. Still, a beautiful run on a sunny day with my favorite people.
No comments:
Post a Comment