
Our oldest Brock Baby turned 4 on September 29th. She woke up excited that it was such a special day. Infact, from this point on I think I will have to wait to remind her that her birthday is coming until it is the actual day. She didn't want to fall asleep the night before, soooo excited to be turning 4.
It was a Thursday which meant she had ballet class. It turned out to be extra special because Neicey came all the way up from Olympia (much earlier then usual) to watch. Then, her ballet class sang "Happy Birthday" to her. Afterwards, she got a Starbucks hot cocoa and opened a few presents. That night, we celebrated by taking her out to Red Robin for her favorite dinner. On the way to Red Robin she said the sweetest prayer. Thanking Jesus for her special day and that everyone loves her. She has the best heart.
We feel very blessed by Lexie. She is the perfect oldest child. She is thoughtful, giving, well-mannered, and has great social skills. All qualities that have helped enhance life for Liam. Sometimes I forget she is as young as she is because of her maturity and ability to really follow directions. She loves to laugh, play, learn, do crafts, games, pretend, and help mommy with the house. Personally, I feel like I could keep her home forever and never send her off to school :) Teaching her is very easy, she has a desire to learn and learns fast.
Crazy to think that 4 years ago, she surprised us by coming over 2 weeks early and with that our lives were changed in an instant. Forever grateful to be home with her and be able to take in every minute of it. Happy Birthday to our sweet, sweet girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment