Saturday, February 23, 2013

Norah's Winter "ONEderland"

a
We celebrated the sweetest bonus baby with a Winter "ONE"derland theme. I had fun with this party, given that our other children were Fall babies, saw this idea on Pintrest and went with it. Norah loved every minute of her special party, all the attention and decorations, presents, family, and one amazing cake.

That's right, her Aunt Becci made her the most amazing cake that matched the theme. It felt so nice to celebrate her, she has been such a great and easy baby. Going along with us in what has been a crazy year. Never ceasing to smile and remind me of God's goodness.




 I have been reflecting on those first few days (okay, months) after finding out that we were surprisingly pregnant again. I remember laying awake at night trying to comprehend how I was going to do it. I had visions, more like nightmares, of what life with three kids (four and under) was going to look like. Well, I can tell you my visions were not my reality. As  Tom Petty sings, "Most things I worry about never happen anyway."
 I could write a novel about all the things I have learned in the last year but instead will leave you with this.  Children are a blessing and we believe it now more then ever.