Sunday, April 27, 2008

A spontanous visit to Mt. Rainer







As we were driving from Morton to Mineral Lake for fishing on Saturday morning, Lexie fell asleep in the car. Travis and I knew she needed a nice nap and thought about extending our drive a bit to help her sleep. Well as we kept going we decided to just take a brief trip to Mt Rainer. It was such a beautiful day and we had never been together. We went all the way up to Paradise and got to look around. I couldn't believe how much snow they still had! As you can see, our girl woke up and lost a shoe! I didn't realize the missing shoe until after all of the pictures were taken (a kind tourist pointed it out.) This shoe was later recovered, unlike several hundred socks recently. She had a blast checking it all out.

No comments: