We had a great 4th this year. Some friends of ours from church, live just across the street from us, and had a huge BBQ. They had pools, volleyball, basketball, and lots of food. Lexie got to play with some of her baby friends from church. It was so nice not having to go far from home. I forgot to bring my camera but I did take a couple pictures of us before we left.
Friday, July 4, 2008
4TH Of July
We had a great 4th this year. Some friends of ours from church, live just across the street from us, and had a huge BBQ. They had pools, volleyball, basketball, and lots of food. Lexie got to play with some of her baby friends from church. It was so nice not having to go far from home. I forgot to bring my camera but I did take a couple pictures of us before we left.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment