Sunday, September 21, 2008

Preston's 2nd B-day


The little cuties, Lexie & Preston, playing outside.


Swinging on Preston's awesome baby swing!


Preston blowing out the candles


That hat stayed on for about 2 seconds.


Tiff and Preston opening presents.

We feel so blessed to be surrounded by truly awesome neighbors. One of my favorite neighbors is my friend Tiffany. She moved here about this time last year, as I was about ready to pop, and we hit it off right away. Her and her husband have 2 boys Preston (2) and Gavin (2 months.) Since I have been staying home, we have enjoyed going for walks with the kiddos, numerous play dates, and phone calls. It is so nice to have mommy friend close by!
Sunday we went over to celebrate Preston's birthday. It was a blast. Preston is such a sweet kid, he went around and gave a hug to each of his guests. I don't know about you, but I don't think I know any other 2 year old boys who do that.
Lexie was trying to "assist" him with opening presents. We also had to hold her back from inhaling her piece of cake. This gives me reassurance that she will fully enjoy her special day next week!

No comments: