Wednesday, July 21, 2010

9 months old


This little guy knows the meaning of the word BUSY. Let me tell you, I feel like I don't sit down for days on end sometimes. He started crawling around 7 months and pulling up at 8. Now, he cruises and takes a few steps in between furniture. He wants to play with everything his sister has. He would rather play with the 2-3 year olds at the playdates then the babies.


Still not a great sleeper at night, but much better since we moved and he got his own room. I can't say I miss my old baby roommate : ) He makes up for it during the day and is very consistent with taking 2 naps.


Like his sister, he is a whinny teether and already has 6.


For how big he is, it really doesn't seem like he eats that much. Pretty much already got bored with baby food. He loves cereal bars, crackers, bananas, fresh fruit, cheese, meat, breads, and yogurt. Still nursing well.


He is such a funny baby. I love watching how he figures things out and studies things. He loves anything with wheels and will spin them around and around. He is definitely a mommy's boy and has lots of separation anxiety lately. Not my favorite phase so requiring lots of patience.


Here are the 9 month stats:


23lbs 9oz (80th%)


30 inches (90%)s


We love him dearly! Each day is full of fun and smiles with Liam in our lives!


No comments: