Monday, September 27, 2010

Jump for Joy! Lexie Faith is 3!

All my good intentions of blogging more of our summer fun looks like it is going to fail. In an effort to not get more behind I will jump back in to the blogging world with a snapshot of our favorite little girl's birthday bash!


First of all, we were blessed by having an absolutely GORGEOUS day out here in the country. I woke up early that morning to get things ready for the party and I could not stop looking at the mountain and sunrise. Well my view got blocked when this thing got delivered for the party....
The big purple dollhouse bouncy has arrived! And the birthday girl wasted no time enjoying it before her guests showed up.

Some of the cutest tots that came to celebrate

Look who got behind the wheel while everyone was distracted with the birthday girl

Getting to open all her presents.

Jumping kiddos

Dora never looked so good! She was so ready for it to be her turn to blow out the candles.

It was a sweet party for a sweet girl. Thank you to all of our dear friends and the Brock family who came out for her celebration. As many of you know, she has been talking about her birthday party for a good 10 months! Something about being the special girl of the day I guess :)

1 comment:

Thompson Tales said...

Holy crap!!! You updated alot!!! Happy birthday to Lexie...the kids are getting so big!! Britnee told me that you guys moved, hope you are enjoying the bigger house!! I am proud that you did that race, thinking about running exhausts me!!