The Niemeyers (Chad, Rachel, Allison, Jackson, and Ashley) are some of our favorite people. Rachel is my cousin and her whole family is just so much fun, we love to be around them!
Lexie and I got to stop by last week and visit. It made me realize how much fun cousins are. Rachel and her sister Leah, were always some of my favorite cousins growing up. They were my babysitters, prank phone call trainers, and 80's fashion mentors (I always got so excited when Aunt Kathy brought their hand-me-downs over.)
All of the Niemeyer kiddos are so much fun. Their oldest daughter, Allison, has a special place in my heart because she was our flower girl. She just has the sweetest disposition and is so caring. I, also being the oldest girl in the family line up, totally get her. While we were visiting, she was so nurturing and helpful to Lexie. I hope Lexie grows up to be just like her!
Lexie and I got to stop by last week and visit. It made me realize how much fun cousins are. Rachel and her sister Leah, were always some of my favorite cousins growing up. They were my babysitters, prank phone call trainers, and 80's fashion mentors (I always got so excited when Aunt Kathy brought their hand-me-downs over.)
All of the Niemeyer kiddos are so much fun. Their oldest daughter, Allison, has a special place in my heart because she was our flower girl. She just has the sweetest disposition and is so caring. I, also being the oldest girl in the family line up, totally get her. While we were visiting, she was so nurturing and helpful to Lexie. I hope Lexie grows up to be just like her!
1 comment:
Oh My Gosh! The Niemeyer Family is one of MY favorite families too! Seriously Lynds, Chad and I are so happy we got to be friends with you and Travis, not just relatives. You are awesome parents, too.
Post a Comment