Monday, August 25, 2008

Playdate for mom and dad

Travis and I got to go to a Mariner's game today, with our friends Chris and Aleisha Sexton. They have a cute little 14-month old named Brody who Lexie just adores! Chris works with Travis and Aleisha is the coordinator of the playgroup we are a part of.
The game went well, can't really tell you what the score was, but The Mariner's did win. I got to pig out on those delicious garlic fries, which are a once a year treat.
Lexie got to hang out with Grandma Neicey and Aunt Kelsey while we were gone. She absolutely loves to play with them and did great. I am pretty sure this is the longest I have left her, so the fact that it went well, makes me feel better about doing it again. Which we will, on September 13th when Chris and Aleisha take us to the Husky vs. Oklahoma game, woohoo!!




No comments: