Sunday, June 7, 2009

20 weeks- 1/2 way done baking a new Brock!


This pregnancy seems to be flying by...maybe it has something to do with chasing after a wild 20 month old. I just don't have time, to sit and calculate how far away the due date is this time around. I am feeling a lot better then the 1st trimester but still nauseous around dinner time. Nothing ever sounds good for dinner, which as you know, is not typical Lyndsey behavior.

We have our big ultrasound on June 11th, where we are still not sure if we want to find out the sex or not. We both love the idea of doing a surprise, especially because we think it might be our last baby. But it would be nice to start planning, picking out a name, and preparing Lexie for a little sister or brother. With Lexie, I had a strong feeling it was a girl in the weeks leading up to the ultrasound. But with this one, I just can't figure it out. Travis is thinking it is a boy because of the severe sickness and low baby heart rate. I am not so convinced. Good thing we still have 4 more days to decide. I think I will be happy to just to hear that the baby is healthy and growing well.

As you can see, we do already know the baby must be growing well. Amazingly, I have only gained 1 pound this whole pregnancy. I really don't understand how this can be, except that I might have lost a lot of muscle from not working out as much. I am sure I will make up for it in the 2nd half.
By the way, this picture is taken on our new state of the art deck. That Trav did almost entirely on his own in the last week...he did a great job!

1 comment:

Thompson Tales said...

Hi Lyndsey....I was sad not to meet you last week at your parents home. I loved your mom and sister, and Britnee sure loves your whole family!!! Britnee told me what you were having, congratulations!!!