The first month has flown by without any major issues. He has his 1 month check up on 11/25 so I will post his stats then. I am awful at guessing weight and height, but he seems to have grown a ton in length over the last month. We are hardly able to squeeze him into his 3 month clothes. I am going to ask the doctor about his eye, I am pretty sure he has a clogged tear duck which is causing it to run and be a little goopey. Lexie had this as well and it went away around 5 months, with the help of lots of warm washcloths and rubbing at the inner eye.
* Liam loves to be held upright (no cradle hold for him) and prefers to be snuggled on your chest or shoulder.
* He does well (sleeps!) in the car/stroller.
* Still doesn't sleep all that much during the day and seems way too alert to be a newborn, but he is happy so we won't complain.
* Not a big fan of the crib. We have been co-sleeping or in the play-n-pack. Going to work on this one before he is 2 months old.
* Wish I could find a pacifier he would suck on for more then 5 minutes.
* Likes the swing, but I discovered this week that he really only likes to swing front to back. Lexie only liked side-to-side. Good thing we got a swing that goes both ways (which I got practically new on craigslist for a bargain.)
* He grunts a lot, this must just be a male thing : )
1 comment:
SO CUTE!!!!!!
Post a Comment