Lexie is a fabulous BIG sister. She is always concerned about him and wants to help out. He seems to have the same adoration for her, always scanning the room when he hears her voice.
Contrary to what these pictures suggest, I do get the kids out of their PJ's a few times a week. Although we have been staying home much more then our pre-Liam days. He just eats so often that is has made it hard to do much with both of them by myself. Thankfully, I have some amazing friends who have been inviting us over for Lexie to play with their tots and I can relax and nurse him in the comfort of their home. We have continued to make it to story time at our library (helps that it is only 2 miles up the road.) Lexie has also recently became much more interested in crafts like Play-do, painting, color books, and sticker books. This has also helped me keep her busy while little bro eats and eats.
Overall, I would say we are all adjusting well, besides the fact that my house isn't as tidy and organized as it once was. The whole baby thing is easier the second time around. I realize what a short period of time it is, they grow way too fast.
2 comments:
OMG Lyndsey they are adorable! I'm impressed with how serious you have taken on blogging. I hadn't logged in since last September! I'm glad I did though because I have been able to see a little more of what you had been up to and now I can start back up with this, especially since I'll have another person to follow-Rosie! You have inspired me to take it more seriously, if only I can find the time though ;) Well congratulations once again, I hope you, baby, and the rest of your family are doing well. It looks like everyone is adjusting quiet nicely.
I can't believe how big Liam is!!! They are both soooo cute!!! I love the ladybug costume Lexie wore for Halloween. You will have lots of days when you just want to stay in your jammies, enjoy it while you can!!!
Post a Comment