Saturday, May 23, 2009

Can't get enough of the zoo






























Travis got asked at the last minute to go on his company's fishing trip to Alaska on Memorial Day Weekend. While we were happy for him to get the awesome opportunity, we were bummed to have the 3 day weekend without him : (



Luckily, my mom came up on Saturday and helped me take Lex to the zoo. It was another sunny day and the zoo was packed. I don't think I have ever seen so many stroller's in my life. It is crazy how much she has grown and learned since her last trip to the zoo (just last month!)



She loved to see the animals again and name them. However, my mom and I both determined her favorite thing is getting to the front row and hanging out with other kiddos. She feels so cool being with the older kids, she would get up in front at the windows and offer older kids her snacks. She would also comment on their shoes : )



Point Defiance is so well kept and views are amazing. I think it will defiantly be worth it to get the season pass next year.

No comments: