Lauren and Lex
She couldn't believe how much there was to explore

2 of my favorite girls!Lexie and I headed down to Oregon, to visit one of my best friends, Lauren. Lauren lives in San Fran but her family farm, known as Rancho Relaxo is in Cornelius (near Beaverton.) It has always lived up to it's name, it is gorgeous and quiet. I knew Lexie would love to explore out there.
We had a great time catching up with Lauren, her brother Kurt, and their parents. They are like a second family to me and I wish we could see them more often. We are still working on Lauren moving back to the the Northwest, or at least somewhere other then San Fran : )
I wish I had some more pics of the actual ranch but here are some of Lexie's personal pool party in the yard.
No comments:
Post a Comment