Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Our fun trip to Idaho- Day 1

We headed to Idaho to attend a wedding and made it in to a 4 day mini-road trip. We left on Thursday, during nap time, so Lexie slept in the car from our house to Northbend (about 1hr20mins.) Once there we explored the outlet malls and got her a new pair of shoes at the Stride-rite outlet. If you know our girl, you know she LOVES shoes and when we were in the store she kept running through aisles, tearing through the boxes, screaming "shoes!" Yes, I think they were happy to see us leave.

After lunch and shopping, we headed to Ellensburg. The home of our prestigious CWU. Travis and I were so excited to bum around the same town we met and fell in love in. The weather was gorgeous and we lucked out on a great deal in a nice hotel. We took Lexie to the University and bookstore and bought some CWU gear. We had a great dinner at a yummy restaurant and enjoyed the sights of the little city we love.

You will notice there is no pictures of Day 1 or 2 of our trip. I forgot to charge up my camera before I left and was asking every store in town if the sold the USB for it...with no luck! However, we found a solution and made up for it on day 3 and 4.

No comments: