View of the wave pool
Getting ready to go down the slide...
Toddler heavenOkay- so I finally found a circuit city and got a battery charger, so at least I have pics from this point on!
Woke up and met up with some Brock cousins down at the continental breakfast. They were telling us how awesome the water park is (which is inside the hotel.) We figured we better check it out and got on our suits right away.
I was so surprised how Lexie went right for it. They had a huge toddler area, with smaller slides (just right for my preggo self) and random sprays. I have to say, I can't wait to go back when I don't have a bun in the oven because the huge water slides looked amazing. Travis and his cousin Tyrel played around on those and taunted me with how much fun they were. There was also a huge wave pool. I pretty much had to yank her out around lunch time because she was a raisin.

No comments:
Post a Comment